Sold   2 Great Accts For 1 Price!

Discussion in 'Lords Mobile Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Overseer, 9/19/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overseer

Overseer
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    My loss is your gain! I need to liquidate my accts to help with attorneys fees to get custody of my sons. I am also selling other items that I make in my shop as well. The breakdown of each acct, and keep in mind, I am still working on them while I wait to get them sold, so details will change:

Main acct: 185 Mill 32 mill kills. 1/2 mill troops, mostly t4. 11 gold heros. Blue watcher, 8 paid heros in various stages of color. ATM 117k gems, with trove loaded. 18 days till payout. almost 45k gems. colo is high 300's low 400s so collecting gems there. Gear not too bad, no champion gear. 6 armies. 125k points from vip 14. 525 consecutive logins.

Alt: 34 Mill. currently pushing to c24. military and economy research pretty much maxed for the c23 level. Was going to be used as a bank, so has many farms to stay food positive. Also building it to produce gold. currently pushes 266k/hr and on hold to get the castle level done. 3 purple 8 blue heros. acct is lvl 58. 2 1/2 mill from 59. vip 11. 11k from vip 12. Can be easily developed into a trap or a hyperfarm if you wish.

Both accounts are included in the price. Lets make a deal, but don't try to take advantage. I need to sell, but im not going to give it away. My price is low for everything your getting. SS can be sent via line to SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY! Sale going through middleman.

2. IoSonoGroot

IoSonoGroot
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Your line id ??

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. AlluZions

AlluZions
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

Whats ur line bud? We can work something out

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  4. OP
    OP
    Overseer

Overseer
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

UPDATED INFORMATION!!!

5. OP
    OP
    Overseer

Overseer
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

I have grown both accounts since I first posted them. More research, building, and troops since the first post. Im close to raising the price. Get them this week while i'm still offering it at this price!!!!

T4 Acct: 196 Mill 32.6 mill kills. Close to 1 Mill troops.
    *11 gold heroes and 1 more 3/4 of the way to gold. 8 pay heroes in various color stages. Watcher at Blue.
    *Gear not too bad. Can get inf and ranged over 300% atk in talents and gear.
    *6 armies, all battle formations unlocked.
    *Roughly 113k gems could be more or less depending on purchase date. almost 45k gems ready to pop out of trove in 6 days. *Has migration scroll and 760k gc. Friday I will be migrating and using this acct for kvk if it isnt sold. so scroll will be gone.
    *RSS packs are in decent shape, of course gold is the lowest. Not a ton of speedups, but there are some right now.
    *SS will be provided through Line for serious buyers.

T3 Acct: 36 Mill might about 140k t3 troops.
    *4 purple heroes 7 blue. 1 pay hero.
    *c24, military and economy research about maxed for the level right now. Currently bumping up academy to 24 to push research higher.
    *BH 18 Prison 17 Altar 12.
    *Now VIP 12. Getting very close to 58.
    *about 14k gems with over 26k in trove to pop in 16 days.
    *Acct was used as a bank and is heavy food positive. over 1mill per hour with current troop level. Currently produces 270k per hour gold and working on pushing it higher.
    *Has Migration scroll (until Friday) and 950k GC.
    *SS will be provided through line for serious buyers

You are getting 2 Accounts for this price. You cant beat the deal. Sale will be through Middleman. I won't take payments, and don't come in with a lowball offer. I want to get these sold, but not going to give them away. Thousands have been invested, and this is the best shortcut you will find to jump into the game as a T4 owner with a solid alt.

6. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.