Sold 14m+ TCP, lvl 85, Optimized High-End Account with tons of orbs and resources Easy to transfer

Discussion in 'Marvel Strike Force Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kyle Aldrich, 11/10/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyle Aldrich

Kyle Aldrich
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    14m+ TCP, lvl 85, with tons of orbs and resources. I will continue to play daily and save orbs and resources until the account is sold. I also just bought the $5 offer for 3000 cores so the new owner of the account doesn't miss out on that.

The account is already linked to a dummy email for a quick and easy transfer, and the middleman service will be used for a secure transaction.

HIGHLIGHTS:
    - Both runs of DD4 complete with tons of g15 gear still to be used
    - 2700+ T4 ability mats
    - 3000 cores (plus 3000 more from offer)
    - 100k costume credits, with Gamora, Thor, and Fury costumes already obtained.
    - 12k war credits, 41k elite war credits, 48k alliance credits
    - 200+ silver promo, 64 gold promo, and 602 dark promo credits
    - 1 mega orb, 16+ premium orbs, 21+ red star orbs, 17+ gold orbs, 20+ ultimus orbs, 35+ basic orbs, 1.5 5* elite red star orbs, 100+ green iso orbs, 10+ blue iso orbs, 50+ blitz orbs, 800+ orbs in raid section, and more.

RED STARS:
    - Only 8 characters with less then 4rs. The 2 newest characters I was unlucky with, Ultron, Maria Hill, and 4 trash character.
    - Pretty much every important or high dps character is 5rs or higher.
    - 7rs: Gamora, Thanos, and Sinister
    - 20 6rs characters: shang chi, black bolt, doc oct, ebony maw, phoenix, cyclops, venom, punisher, and more.
    - More 5rs than 4rs characters.

I've only used blue iso on gamora and kestrel, so you will have tons of it to use on any characters you'd like. I've been slowly collecting teal gear but haven't used any, so you will also be able to choose who to use it on for DD5. Tons of orange gear and most good characters are already at g14 and g15. As you can see, this account is perfect for anyone who wants to shape their own roster without already being locked into a certain roster build. PlayerIDcard.jpg Screenshot_20211109-213108.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png Screenshot_20211110-030435.png Screenshot_20211110-030233.png 1A.png 2A.png

I'm sad to have to call it quits for MSF for personal reasons, but I love to see that the game and community are still going strong! Please let me know if you have any questions. You can also message me on discord at Funktastik#7486

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Kyle Aldrich

Kyle Aldrich
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Message me here or on discord at Funktastik#7486 in interested or you have any questions.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.