Selling  Android and iOS (1000$+ VALUE)12x LEGENDARY/10LIGHT&Dark/100+Mystic scrolls. 9000gems, 500+ FOODER+ 40+ SKILLUP CATS

Discussion in 'Calibria Crystal Guardians Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Likeabauws, 4/23/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Likeabauws

Likeabauws
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

My Location:
    Hello all!

Instagram: CCGaccounts

Price: Message on discord or forum

Its very cheap

Screenshot on discord

Over 300+ accounts sold. playerup/twitter/facebook/instagram

Items:

12x legendary scrolls:

10 light & dark scroll:

100+ mystic scrolls:

9000 gems

14million calianite. Used for enchanting runes.

500 Cats mixed, Skill cats/exp cats/ascension cats.

400 void summon stones

How to buy one account?

Message me here on forum, or on discord. We talk about how this works, and wich server you want the account on.

And i solve it for you

My offer is the best on the market with items with value over 1000$ in game.

I offer fresh starter accounts, with alot of in-game items. Everything you need to progress and enjoy the game more.

U will be able to buy all in-game packs i wont touch any of them.

Why would you buy one of my accounts?

Cuz my offer gets you value. You will have a easy time to progress and focus more on setting up the perfect teams for different contents etc.

I recommend buying 2 accounts, 1 for playing when u get. And 1 to save for later when new updates come with new heroes events.

Message me here on forum, or on discord for more details regarding my service and methods

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.