Selling Selling CR Account w/video *Many Merchandise Bought* Been a member frequently

Discussion in 'Club Penguin Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Savage Beauty, 10/8/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savage Beauty

Savage Beauty
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    So after much contemplation, I have decided to sell my Club Penguin Account. I have had this for a long time, and it is worth a considerable amount.

So a few things to consider:
    • I have made a video showing the main aspects of this account, but for some reason can't post it here, so if ur interested in watching this 4-minute video, pls email me at [email protected]
    • Also, I am not going through the Middleman system or accepting money at all; instead I am taking an unorthodox approach and will only accept gift cards. These are the following gift cards I will accept: Nike, Foot Locker, Amazon, iTunes
    So yeah, the value that I am looking at is around $60, but I can always negotiate!
    Screen Shot 2016-10-08 at 3.09.23 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-10-08 at 3.10.09 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-10-08 at 3.10.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-10-08 at 3.10.17 PM.png

The pictures here are NOT every item I have!!!!!!
    These pictures are only like a third of the items I have, PlayerUp only allows 10 pictures

Additionally, I have bought some merchandise from the past so some items don't require membership to be opened, but it would be really cool to have this account with a membership due to the wide variety of options the game provides, and also this account!
    The video however, does show all the items I have so I urge you to email me and ask for it!! Screen Shot 2016-10-08 at 3.10.14 PM.png

And the most important thing is please please please contact me if you have ANY questions at all!

Either post something here or just email me directly at:

[email protected]

Sorry about the pictures being scattered everywhere, can't change the format

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Savage Beauty

Savage Beauty
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

3. OP
    OP
    Savage Beauty

Savage Beauty
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I got the video guys! Please watch it!!

4. OP
    OP
    Savage Beauty

Savage Beauty
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

And if you guys have any suggestions with the price or want me to add more detail, pls let me know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.