Guide - How To Receive Payment by Amazon Merchandise (amazon.com)

Discussion in 'Guides - Commonly Asked Questions' started by Middleman, 10/6/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

amazon.jpg

Amazon Merchandise (amazon.com)

This payment option is available for sellers. This guide provides you a detailed description on how Amazon Merchandise works.

How does Amazon Merchandise work?
    This option works where sellers can provide specific items they want us to purchase for them off amazon.com. We then order and ship these items to the sellers location.

What are the seller fees when ordering using the Amazon Merchandise payment option?
    There are no additional fees and this is one of our cheapest and fastest payment options available for sellers.

How do I provide you with the items I want to purchase off amazon.com?
    1). Navigation through amazon.com website
    2). Find the items you want us to purchase off amazon.com
    3). Post inside your private conversation ticket with @Middleman the amazon.com URL links of the items you want us to purchase. Rank top to bottom what items you want to purchase. Additionally, provide us your full name and shipping address.
    4). Wait for a middleman agent to update your ticket

What if the items I want to purchase are LESS than the amount owed to me?
    We can split your payments into 2 or more. For example, if you want part of your payment by PayPal and the rest an item off amazon.com, we can make adjustments and arrange your payment to split into 2 separate payments.

What if the items I want to purchase are MORE than the amount owed to me?
    Middleman Support will provide you a checkout link to cover the differences due inside your Private Conversation Ticket.

Does this only work on amazon.com?
    Yes. We currently don't support other amazon domains such as for example Amazon.ca.

Can you ship Amazon Products to any location in the world?
    Yes. Within the United States there are no additional fees. Outside the United States international shipping and custom fees could apply which aren't covered by us and would be removed from your balance due.

#1 Middleman, 10/6/16
    Last edited: 4/28/17
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.