Sold [SELLING]Sharky BOOSTING IN ANY SERVER AND ELO Challenger S14 / VANGUARD SAFE / NEW SPLIT...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/Sharky16x, 6/11/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Sharky16x

/u/Sharky16x
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Discord: sharkyboosting

Add me on discord and ask anything you want. I'm down to earth we can talk anything.

FREE GAMES AFTER THE BOOST IS DONE ON MULTIPLE RANKS BOOSTS

WE USE VPN AND OFFLINE MODE AND DO NOT CHARGE EXTRA FOR IT!!!

CHAT DISABLED FOR SOLO BOOSTS AND SAME SUMMONERS AS THE CLIENT

️‍♀️We offer INCOGNITO BOOSTING which means that the booster will play on different accounts for MAXIMUM discretion. You can ask us on discord for more details. ️‍♀️

At your request SOLO BOOSTS can be STREAMED on discord or twitch on anonymous accounts so that the client can LEARN and see everything we do on the account for MAXIMUM SECURITY

I boost all day long so we finish fast with high win rate

Hello guys.

Me and a friend , both challenger solo queue monsters decided to give some help to those in need with climbing for a fair price. We can cover every role but preferably Jungle, Support and ADC. Also we offer duo boosting for those who want to play with the booster and learn from them. We offer general tips and tricks for an easier climb and a better time on the rift. For SOLO boost we disable chat and keep the summoner spells as the client and use vpn and offline mode if the client asks for it.

If you want to join as a BOOSTER in my team you need to have been challenger with proof and play 1-2 games in high elo live. Msg me on discord so we schedule it.

Just add us on discord and we will talk out what is a fair price for both you and me

Server: NA, EUW, EUNE

Discord: sharkyboosting

Vouch Post : playerup.com/r/Lolboosting/comments/11bfq6o/vouch_thread_for_usharky16x/

. /u/Sharky16x
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.