Selling  Damascus  PC  Email Change Available  Average  Original Owner (Yes) Sold

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Modern Warfare Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CoD MW Account' started by Zaphckiel, 2/26/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaphckiel

Zaphckiel
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello I'm selling my personal account, I really need the money and I just don't have time to play the game anymore. If you are interested you can talk to me on discord Zaphckiel#8406 that's it, all guns are most at max level, so you can grind for Dark Matter easily, I don't have a lot of wins in warzone but you can boost the k/d in my account if you really play that mode a lot. i don't remember which battle passes i have maxed out, I have captain price, nikolai and stitch, so you can tell which battle passes I have completed. I reposted this, the original one is in warzone marketplace. MY ACCOUNT IS AT HIGH RISK AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I JUST CREATED THE ACCOUNT AND IM WORKING WITH THE ADMIN TO REQUEST A REMOVAL BUT THEY DONT ANSWER ME. I'm legit I swear

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.