Selling  Android  High End Top PvP Great Whale account 210k CC, 6 6 LV Meli with all costumes, 900 gems and more

Discussion in 'Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by ✪PiLLaR ™, 9/28/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ✪PiLLaR ™

✪PiLLaR ™
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello there,

This is with great sadness that i have to stop playing the game for personal reasons after investing a lot of money and time into it.
    As you can see in the screenshots, the account is fully loaded with gems and 6/6 units with maxed out UR gear such as Lost Vayne Meliodas, Green Escanor, Red Gowther, Blue King as well as all the Attack On Titan collab units just to name a few.

Coin shop is fully prepared for when Super Awakening comes out as well with over 630 gold coins and 50 platinum coins. There is a ton of resources as well as you can see in the pictures. Plenty enough of materials to max out multiple units in the future.

On top of that:
    -Reverse stages are done 75/75 and characters are ready for season 2 for a full clear.
    - The training cave is a cake walk with all level 3 teams.

Bonus: There is an ongoing monthly and weekly bundle as well so on top of the already 650 gems in the account you have plenty to get. And with all the gear present in the account you can easily reach 3M Box CC if you want, i just didnt bother for now because there is no point.

SCREENSHOTS:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. INFINITI777

INFINITI777
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    Discord?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.