Selling Europe Kiki Lvl 100

Discussion in 'Heroes of Incredible Tales Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Devilutz, 5/27/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devilutz

Devilutz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling my Kiki Account on Europe Server, its a level 100 kiki, as you see in the printscreens, loads of Seraphim on it, 10k AP, 11k gold, tomorrow there will be around 16k gems on it also, and 3x 30 days packs still active for between 20-28 days left on it. There are also around 150-180 pets on the account, loads of costumes to enchant new drops and loads of legendary +20 armors ready to be promoted / syn for the awaken update if it comes soon ( around 50+ legendary +20 with loads of legendary/epic enchantment items ).This account has all 5 characters open, all of them are lvl 60+ with some of them with +40 s3 weapons and gear. Its a good account for someone who wants to kick love you. I'm not asking for a price, i'm waiting for good offers for it at the moment and decide if i'll sell it or not. Waiting for a bid offer starting 600$. By Thursday 01/06/2017 i'll be selling it to the highest offer if there are any, if not i'll keep playing it. 1.png 2.png 3.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Devilutz

Devilutz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

20k gems now on it

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.