Selling  100000 Robux  1-60 Minutes 200 Million Robux [ Gift Card ] Cheapest

Discussion in 'Roblox Robux for Sale - Buy / Sell Roblox Robux' started by renehy12, 4/29/24.

1. renehy12

renehy12
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    DM to buy - Only Crypto Accepted
    Exact 200 Million Robux will be in your Account when redeemed.
    Even if 1 Robux is missing money back guarantee.

2. MachoANthony6

MachoANthony6
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
  3. eggdude

eggdude
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    surely no one falling for this...

4. OP
    OP
    renehy12

renehy12
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    don't know whats wrong with people, if you don't know how it works or what I am really offering why you guys bother by commenting on seller's who are doing things legitimately

5. eggdude

eggdude
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    15000 dollars no one buying that if its legit anyway...

6. OP
    OP
    renehy12

renehy12
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    a customer has already bought.... :)

7. XiaoZehQianMode

XiaoZehQianMode
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I seen these listings all over the P-UP website. You're selling insane R$ amounts at insane prices. Brother. You're trying to go about selling these listings at amounts such as $20000 and $15000 in crypto? How is this all supposed to seem NOT suspicious or illegitimate?

8. XiaoZehQianMode

XiaoZehQianMode
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    You might see more buyers at brought down prices. I doubt that there at many buyers trying to spend $20000 to $15000 dollars on R$, despite the insane amounts that you're selling, especially, seeing as your replies to warranted suspicions and confusion are rather aggro, and they don't need to be.

9. OP
    OP
    renehy12

renehy12
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    thank you for your suggestion bro, the price i am selling it for is the price you get the robux purchase done and i would only earn some part from this [can tell you in dms how much i would earn though], and about the aggressive comments people think this cant be done and they just abuse me or say something else, and my account shows flagged because i logged in when i left vpn turned on by mistake

crypto thing i can only explain why when customer buys, and also i am also explaining the process of buying this much robux at those given prices so that customer can buy robux by themselves next time onwards

#9 renehy12, 7/24/24 at 4:39 PM
    Last edited: 7/24/24 at 4:46 PM
  10. XiaoZehQianMode

XiaoZehQianMode
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Yeah. It seems as though everyone is automatically suspect about everything they see on here. It does seem as though the scammer title is thrown around and attached to various sellers. It does seem as though there are some that get banned due to being reported by buyers that they actually scammed. But there are others that are treated the same way without evidence. It's weird.

I'm not rich enough to actually buy anything near this cost. But I doubt that any sellers actually believe that they can get away with scamming this amount of money and not getting banned or removed off the site due to being reported by buyers that they tried to scam out of their money without refusing of any sort.

11. OP
    OP
    renehy12

renehy12
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    sellers who scam get easily removed from the website anyone can straight away contact general support easily, and my threads posted here are not to scam anyone, and i have already had a customer who bought from me few days back and also i have a positive feedback form a deal too

XiaoZehQianMode likes this.
  12. XiaoZehQianMode

XiaoZehQianMode
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Yeah. I've been going through the listing threads on here. It seems as though this is evident. But trying to throw dirt on sellers name is a sort of theme here. Good on you though. Best way to combat the rumors is to have solid evidence to show the opposite.

renehy12 likes this.