Selling  Stage 41-50 Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links account Over 1,400 US spent, every staple 2-3x

Discussion in 'Yu-Gi-Oh! Yugioh Duel Links Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by the8thhokage, 6/15/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the8thhokage

the8thhokage
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I have played over 500 days on this account and have spent close to $1.5k to build every meta deck(every variant) from the past one and a half years except for darklords, witchcrafters, and resonators. I have completed blackwings, elementsaber invoked, shiranui, dark magicians, ritual beasts, crystrons, cyber dragon(3 fusion gates), heros, invoked neos, invoked magician girls, blue eyes, lightsworn, gouki, thunder dragons, karakuri, noble knights, fire kings, onomats, water xyz, harpies, star seraph engine, and many others. If you are trying to get back into the game or get into it competitively, this account is perfect for you. If you would like more info and exact number of cards, etc. reach out to me. I will be willing to negotiate an amount, but please do keep in mind that I have spent over $1,400 to keep this account meta relevant for every meta.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    the8thhokage

the8thhokage
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    I have dropped the price and will be willing to drop it a bit more. Please message me or reply to this post if you are interested. I am more than willing to negotiate a price that is good for you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.