Selling  Global  High End Yeonhong, Sylvia, All Elemental Nat 5s except 6. End Game Runes (Global, original owner)

Discussion in 'Summoners War Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell' started by ohiogamer40, 3/19/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohiogamer40

ohiogamer40
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    This is my main account that I need to sell because I'm getting ready to go into a new career that won't allow me the time to play seriously anymore.

Currently have 4200 crystals

L&D Nat 5s

Yeonhong (max skilled)
    Sylvia (max skilled)

Elemental Nat 5s

I have all Nat 5s except Lagmaron, the new Canoneer, and the 3 Druids. Duplicates fully built include 2 Pernas. A lot are in storage including 2 Leos, 3 Camilas, etc. I also have many notable L&D Nat 4s like Figaro, Iris, Hwadam, both light twins, Grego, Felleria

Also I have all elemental twins 6 star maxed

30 Sec Giant Runs

<1:00 Dragon Run

1:00 Necro Runs

I haven't been that serious with Arena so towers are about half done. I do have a great Arena Offense with Tiana, Galleon, Seara, Dover. And a lot of other good combinations. I've never really tried to finish high, but I would imagine it would be easy to finish G1 with rune quality

I'm hesitant to give out photos because I do not want my account to get banned. I am the original owner and you will have the ability to change user/password to yours, it is not connected to FB or anything. Some stats should give you an idea of account level:

Mo Long (Vio, Revenge)

44k HP
    236 spd
    1k def

yeonhong (vio, Nem)
    38k hp
    1400 att
    1200 def
    250 spd

Seara (Vio, Will)

34k HP
    1800 Att
    1100 Def
    226 Spd

Lushen 1

2700 Att
    150 spd
    cr 91
    CD 200

this is a really great account that someone could really do well with and enjoy. Make me an offer, thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. denzelgamer37

denzelgamer37
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Is this still available

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.