Sold XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE EA ACCESS 12 MONTH BONUS

Discussion in 'Xbox Live Accounts For Sale - Buy Sell XBOX Account' started by alexpsn, 7/28/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexpsn

alexpsn
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    After payment you will get access (username and password) to a shared account with activated subscriptions to play on Xbox One.
    Accepting: PayPal, BTC, YANDEX, TransferWise, Webmoney, Credit/Debit card transfer.

BEST OFFER ON THE SITE!

Account with 12-month subscriptions for the Xbox One console.

What is included:
    Xbox Game Pass
    Xbox Live Gold
    EA Access

Subscription validity period until 21.09.2021

With this account you will be able to download the games included in the subscription, and play them from your personal account.

⭐ Access to the purchased account remains forever
    ⭐ Lifetime warranty
    ⭐ Instant delivery
    ⭐ 100% legal goods
    ⭐ Discounts for regular customers
    ⭐ Technical support

The account is shared and only serves to launch games from the EA ACCESS and Game Pass directories ; you can also download two free games from Xbox Live Gold every month.

Install the game on Xbox One console:

1) Go to the purchased profile, click " Enter"
    2) Click "Add a new player", enter the data (login and password)
    3) Next, you may be asked for a confirmation code. You can send it to my mail. To do this, contact me in " Correspondence with the seller"
    4) parameters entry and security-are posing " Without restrictions"
    5) Install the game
    7) Switch to your personal profile and start the game
    8) Enjoy the game.

How to use our accounts:

We enter the account with the purchased game.
    We start the game and switch to your main account.
    If you see the inscription "Login is made somewhere else", then you can continue to play from 7 minutes to 1 hour.
    If you are connected to Xbox Live and play a single player campaign, a window will appear later asking you to re-enter the account from which the game was purchased.
    We go into the purchased account, switch back to our own and continue to play from the same place where we left off.
    If you play on the network, you should not wait for a window with a license check. As you know, in this case, the network game session will be closed.
    The solution is this: after 40 minutes (approximately) of the game, we repeat the entrance to the purchased account, switch back to our account and continue playing for another 40 minutes. And so we do all the time. This is a very good option.

Attention!
    - we play only on a personal account
    - To start the game you need the Internet
    - Additional mail is not available

Forbidden!
    - You can´t go to the site xbox.com from this account
    - Change profile information
    - Transmit to third person

If you violation of these rules you will lose access to your account without refund.

By purchasing an account, you automatically agree to the seller´s term and the terms of use described.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Joey Boyo

Joey Boyo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    What do you mean by "you can't go to xbox.com"? Why? If I were to buy the account, how would I make sure you don't just go and reset the password and take it back? Because if I can't go to xbox.com, it means I can't change the email address and the rest.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.