Sold XBOX GAME PASS 12 Months Only PC Windows 10 Only Read Description

Discussion in 'Xbox Live Accounts For Sale - Buy Sell XBOX Account' started by CheaperShop, 8/19/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheaperShop

CheaperShop
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

4k+   2   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Instant Support HUB -
    Sales Manager Telegram - @SGTTradersGlobal
    Telegram Group: Telegram: Contact @SGTTradersX
    FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/CheaperShopGlobal

-Agreement-

• You can active the game by yourself!
    • You can only use in 1 PC, You can't share the account with others.

• Multiplayer available *, automatic updates, as well as saving and achievements on your personal account.
    • When you reinstall Windows, you to reactive the game using the Launcher.
    *Activation remain yours if you reinstall windows, just need to do the steps with Activator again.
    *If you need to change CPU, HDD, Motherboard you need to contact the Seller before doing this, otherwise the activation will be lost.
    *Changing the account EMail/Pass is strictly prohibited, doing this will cancel the activation.
    *You can play from your XBOX account only.
    *all achievements in the game are stored only on your Xbox live account.
    *You can receive all game updates.
    *game mode for two on the same screen(split screen) will not work.
    *activation of the game only on PC with Windows 10. (NO XBOX ONE)
    *The network mode is currently working, but if Microsoft blocks this feature over time, then no claims will be accepted.

~Minecraft Dungeons not working with this pass~
    (Exception)

• Languages: English, Turkish, Spanish, Deutsche, Italian, Chinese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, French, Japanese, Russian. The game does not have a regional lockout.
    • Requires Windows 10 build version, latest updated.

-Preparation-
    1. Enable Windows update service (if disabled).
    2. Sign out of your Microsoft Store account.
    3. Make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
    4. Make sure you have the Xbox app installed. Sign in to your Xbox account or create a new one.

Instruction:
    1. Run the activator and enter the ID, given to you in the purchase. Microsoft Store will start automatically.
    2. In Microsoft Store click “Sign in” (if your account is active, then first exit it) and select "Use a different account" from the list. The account activation process will start, wait for it to complete. After the activation is complete, download the game.

Before starting the game do not forget to log in to your personal account in the Xbox application. (It´s in your personal, NOT the one that you were given to you in purchase)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. jooooook88

jooooook88
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

My Location:
    i bought yesterday and didnt receive anything

3. OP
    OP
    CheaperShop

CheaperShop
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Ruby Status: This user has successfully completed 1200+ middleman transactions

4k+   2   0

1. Middleman will create a Pre Middleman Order Startup with the buyer where they will be given further instructions to activate their order and complete their payment verification.
    2. Once the payment has been verified and secured Middleman will open the Private Conversation and 3-Way Conversation for your transaction.
    3. Seller will be asked to release the account information to the buyer inside your 3-Way Conversation ticket.
    4. Buyer will be given time to verify and secure the account.
    5. To finalize the transaction, both the seller and buyer need to update the "Change Order Status" located inside the 3-Way Conversation.
    For Seller = "Seller - Confirms Delivery"
    For Buyer = "Buyer - Confirms Delivery"
    6. Seller can now then click the "Request Payment" inside the 3-Way Conversation to process their payment.
    Simple guide to use Middleman Service for you
    [Simple Guide] Playerup Middleman Service - New Members Read This! - UPDATED | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.
    It usually takes 1-72hrs before the actual transaction starts after the identification/documents have been submitted for the buyer's verification.
    In case you haven't yet, you have to activate your order and finish your verification first. To do so please follow the instructions inside your transaction's private conversation ticket or click this to fill up the form. http://www.playerup.com/forms/middleman-order-step-1-of-2-provide-details.1/respond
    My PlayerUp Middleman Order / Buy / Purchase didn't activate or start up? How can I fix this? | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.
    NOTE: Payments via CC/Debit Card might take longer as it will need to be cleared first.
    To have the verification/approval quickly processed, a screenshot of your online banking that shows the transaction you just made must be provided to Middleman via Pre Middleman Order Startup ticket inside your Inbox.

4. jooooook88

jooooook88
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

3   0   0

My Location:
    my bad
    thanks

CheaperShop likes this.
  5. DirencAslan

DirencAslan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    You wrote above that the games are online.
    Can I play the games in game pass with my friends?

6. OP
    OP
    CheaperShop

CheaperShop
    Expand Collapse

4k+   2   0

You Can!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.