Sold {XBOX} 32/32/32 Chars + Loads of more!

Discussion in 'Destiny Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by Games, 12/17/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Hey guys. Guess it never crossed my mind to sell my account before today, but now that I got Crux of Crota to drop, I have nothing more to accomplish in Destiny until House of Wolves drops. I'll either sell it for a good offer or sit back and focus on work for a month until HoW comes. If I were to sell it this is what you'd get (off the top of my head...there's definitely more than what's getting listed below, but these are the highlights):

I'm currently selling my Xbox Live account which has; 130,000 + Gamerscore

3 fully leveled characters: Hunter, Titan and a Warlock Fully leveled sets of Crota's End raid gear for each character, including helmets.

Fancy exotic armors as listed

Hunter: Achlyophage Symbiote (helm) lucky rasperry (chest) Young Ahamkara's Spine (gloves)

Titan: The GlassHouse (helm) An Insurmountable Skullfort (helm) Helm Of Inmost Light (helm) Helm Of Saint-14 (helm) Ruin Wings (helm) The Armamentarium (chest) MK. 44 Stand Asides (boots)

Warlock: Light Beyond Nemesis (helm) Sunbreakers (gloves) Skull of Dire Ahamkara (helm) Claws of Ahamkara (gloves) Voidfang Vestments (chest)

Fancy exotic weapons as listed Weapons:

Patiance and Time Thunderlord The Last Word Universal Remote No Land Beyond Vex Mythoclast x3 Gjallarhorn x2 Ice Breaker x3 Truth x2 Suros Regime Necrochasm Dragons Breath x2 Plan C

Legendary guns:

Fang of Ir Yut x2 Black Hammer x3 Light of the Abyss x3 Song of Ir Yut x3 Swordbreaker Word of Crota Abyss Defiant x3 Oversoul Edict x2 Fatebringer x3 Atheon's Epilogue Vision of Confluence Praedyth's Timepiece Preadyth's Revenge and more!

And your other loot:

~205 Ascendant Energy ~210 Ascendant Shard ~68 Radiant Shard ~143 Radiant Energy ~110 Strange Coin ~33 Mote of Light ~20,000 glimmer 30-100 of each glimmer booster item ...and there's even more than what I've said and labelled

These are the games that are Digitally Linked to this account, so once you recover it, you will be able to download all these games and all the additional content as well: Notable games: Titanfall Outlast Max Curse of Brotherhood Fifa 15 EA Sports UFC Dying Light Battlefield 4 Minecraft + Every game from gold membership from start to present day I only accept payment Via PayPal and no other way what so ever. I'm not sure on a price. I've put in thousands of hours into my account and all the games have cost me alot, but give me your best offer. If you're interested then email me at:

NPCGirlyGamer@hotmail or Skype me: NPCGirlyGamer

- - - Updated - - -

Current offer at 150$

Still for sale

Still for sale current max 300

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.