Selling  1-48 Hours XB1 Pre-Made Level 55 Accounts With High stats

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Black Ops 4 BO4 Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by DevonHarris131, 5/5/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DevonHarris131

DevonHarris131
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello my name is Gunfued which is my Gamertag on XB1. You can feel free to look my stats up and also send me messages about any questions. Starting in a few days I will be making Pre-made Bo4 accounts for the Xbox 1. Due to people lacking trust in random people over the internet I thought it would be alooooot easier just making pre made accounts. Whether you want your stats high or low is your choice or even if you want your account prestiged to a certain level. You don’t have to send the payment until I finished with your account. I will Grind until I give you what you expect and what you desire Stats/Level/Prestige Wise. Prices will vary depending on what you want on your account. If you’re interested in buying one of these accounts please feel free to message me and comment down below. Price may not be exact but that’s because I have to put a price down. It all depends on what you want.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. KingOrange

KingOrange
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Do you have any made already that are high ?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.