Sold WWE SuperCard Account for WWE Champions Account

Discussion in 'WWE Champions Free Puzzle RPG Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by UsedToBeOver, 12/15/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UsedToBeOver

UsedToBeOver
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

2   0   0

What am I looking at here?
    I am trading my WWE Supercard after playing this game since season 1! I stopped playing in early October and found other ways to occupy my time. My loss, your gain.

So What you got in here?
    I dont have anything from Season 4 in here. Wait! Come back I got good news though. This account has some of the hardest images and cardbacks to obtain unless you played since day 1. These include All PCC Images such as the Brock, Cena, Bryan, Nikki and Rollins cards ALL holding their respective championships. I also have collected all the Season 1 Throwback images and Fusion Images. I also have some images im not really suppose to have.

Wait a minute, what you talking about?
    A while back Cat Daddy took a snooze and let the debug menu available for a few short hours a while back allowing players to collection all the season 1 cards after they have been long gone. This being said I have all the losing PCC images as well including Harper/w IC Belt and a rare Mr. Perfect and Seth Rollins. Very few people have these and only if you took advantage of this glitch in the game for the few short hours it was available.

Alright Images are cool and all but you got anything to get me to the top of this game?
    Your in luck my friend! I have a deck solid in Summerslam 17 cards that get you into Beast Tier to get you started in Season 4. With that said this account also has over 44,000 Money in the Bank contracts to help you get your first Titan Pro! To make this a little sweeter I have not used the draft board for Season 4 yet so you will be the chance to pull your first Beast Freebie right off the bat!

Anything else super special to make me want this account?
    I sure do, a few little add ons like the 1 of 200 users to have won the Hall of Fame Cardback giveaway in Season 3! I also have unproed the Cena Nuff cards. Thats a set of RVD, Batista and John Cena just waitng for you to pro them and help you to the top!

Talk is cheap where are the goods man!?
    Here is my photo gallery of some of the sweet stuff: UsedToBeOver's albums - Imgur

Lets Cut to the Chase here what kind of WWE Champions Account you looking for here?
    I want something that is respectful enough for all the hard work I did to achieve all these cards images and extra goodies. I would really perfer to have a account with both Sting and Jerry Lawler but if the talent score is right we can make this happen.

Can I see more and talk to you on the DM?
    Im available on LINE at UsedToBeOver as well as Twitter @UsedToBeOver and facebook at facebook.com/ashton.colgan

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.