Sold [WW] Competitive Account 15UR 21 Promos UR lv 211 (4 years old account)

Discussion in 'Love Live! Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/ntrkun, 9/26/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/ntrkun

/u/ntrkun
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

EN lv 211 15UR(with decent level skill) 21Promo UR 12SSR 15 SR 4yr old account account's age is 4 years it has 1000+ days logins.

price: $50 (paypal, feel free to give offers though we can negotiate this, DM me here or via discord ntr#0099)

UR: 15 (have decent scorer UR like Initial Nozomi, Haloween Hanamaru, Cooking Pana and New Year Honoka) + they're at decent level skills to get highscore at least T2 at event

Promo UR: 21 UR (one of those accounts who got first, Promo beach Eli and Snow Kotori)

SSR: 12

SR: 15 (reason i have less of SR because I used them to idolize UR as their function/skill in the game are just pretty useless these days, resulting i trimmed the squad into that number but they're the strongest SR that came up with as they served their usefulness including Cheerleder Umi and Animal V1 Honoka)

Cleared songs EASY: 144 NORMAL: 139 HARD: 181 EXPERT: 266 MASTER: 71

loveca: right now less than 50 but there's still many songs that i have done yet, and members that have been maxed bond potentially you could reach 100+

Screenshots account: https://imgur.com/a/zC6TsAv

. /u/ntrkun
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.