WTT: WTT/WTS Very Good Diablo 3 / D3 Account. ALL MAX LEVEL 60+. [Eu/Global]

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3, 10/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3

Diablo 3
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey! Wanting to trade my account for a MW3 Activation Key for STEAM. If you only have MW3 Account, then I´ll talk to you about the trade. Can take other offers, [Prefer KEYS], write the offers ON . Account worth over 100 Euro´s. (The Gear is worth several hundred million gold). Obviously this is not the price I will take, I will slice it pretty good, since I only want another game to play. A bit Acc information: - All classes Max level [60+]. (Barbarian, Wizard, Monk, Witch Doctor, Demon Hunter) - All Specs with current gear is Possible for ACT 3 FARMING. - Got near 60 HARDCORE characters. (Focused on Softcore) - Over 100 million gold to spend. - Account information used very safe. No similar password on other forums and such. (No risk for Account Theft) - Great friends online to play with; They help with gear/gold/farming and prices on AH. - Leveling Gear + High Gems for Additional farming and Exp! I´m new to this website, but does not make me an easy target for scammers. If you are a legit trader, everything go smoothly. CAN SEND THE BOX + CD-KEY WORLDWIDE. [Can cost you shipping fee, if you want it sent very far away. Otherwise I´ll cover it] DO NOT WRITE BUMP. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THAT. : pavilionsnout (If you do not find me on , Write on this forum here, and I´ll work out another way to talk)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.