Selling WTT: WTT WOW CATA ACCOUNT WITH D3 AS WELL FOR...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/19/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT: WTT WOW CATA ACCOUNT WITH D3 AS WELL FOR 1500-1700 league account with runes and skin Hi, after a brief hiatus from WoW, and a great experience with playing league i've decided i'd like to trade my account. My WoW account has Cataclysm One level 85 warlock, Quel'Dorei server, human female, and one level 85 mage, Quel'Dorei Server, undead male. There are also multiple low level characters and twinks. The account also has Diablo 3 with only a few characters that i've tinkered with. I would like to trade for a NA lol account with a s2 or s3 elo of 1500-1700, just enough to have gold. I'd also like the account to have rune pages and a few skins. PM me here or send a message to RawrKir at Yahoo . Com Would like a safe, reliable trader. Thanks. Selling LoL Account! 70 Champs! 42 Skins! [NA] Hey, my name is Jake and I'm deciding to sell my LoL account. You will have access to the E-mail + Password and the LoL ID + Password. It is up to you to change it. Let's start with pros and cons. Pros - Plenty of champions! Plenty of skins! Nice name! Cons - Elo hell. It's at like 950. Banned on the referral system (doesn't mean anything, the account is still fully functional. you just cant get any more referrals on it) ---- Alright - so now I will give you a list of the skins and champions it has. SKINS Foxfire Ahri Pharoah Amumu Lochness Cho'Gath Lord Darius Masquerade Evelynn Pulsefire Ezreal Frosted Ezreal Surprise Party Fiddlesticks Nightraven Fiora Sailor Gangplank Spooky Gangplank Commando Garen Angler Jax Deep One Kassadin Slay Belle Katarina Unmasked Kayle Swamp Master Kennen Karate Kennen Traditional Lee Sin Marble Malphite Vizier Malzahar Chosen Master Yi AstroNautilus French Maid Nidalee Leapord Nidalee Ruthless Pantheon Battle Bunny Riven Uncle Ryze Royal Shaco Augmented Singed Hextech Sion Bilgewater Swain Dragonblade Talon Cottontail Teemo Medieval Twitch Northern Storm Volibear Big Bad Warwick Grey Warwick Feral Warwick Shockblade Zed Pool Party Ziggs...
    https://external.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQBDDsyEnIf3TCoT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Fwow-accounts-game_wowus.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.