Selling WTT: WTT FOR UNRANKED lvl 30 League of legends...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT: WTT FOR UNRANKED lvl 30 League of legends account NA looking for lvl 29-30 unranked league of legends account NA i would trade it for BF3 (on origin i will give u the serial code for it and the account) steam account that has black ops 1, dirt 2,dirt 3, cs 1.6, cs source, all half life 2 games , Commandos 2: Men of Courage , Commandos 3: Destination Berlin , Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines, ommandos: Beyond the Call of Duty , day of defeat , dota 2 , sonic generations, avatar the game and zero gravity add me on : snkw0w WTS: NA LvL 30. 74 champs, 1490 elo, 5 rune pages, + skins $50 NA LvL 30. 74 champs, 1490 elo, 5 rune pages, + skins $50 Add me on - itzkozy WTB: I want to buy a high and clean elo!! I DONT CARE SKINS AND CHAMPS MSG ME IF U ARE INTERESTED Server is NA required my is imyuet WTB: NA League of Legends Account with Any of these skins Just looking to buy a North American League of Legends Account with any of these skins. I don't really care about the level of the account, just as long as it has any of these skins. All-Star Akali Silent Night Sona KittyKat Katarina Red Card Katarina If you want to contact me and bargain around here's my info. Email: Sichte@yahoo : Sichte WTS: [EUW] 104Champs, 12rune pages, 45skins, Pulsefire Ezreal, clean elo as the title says, 104 champions not including: Nami, Nauti, Zed, Syndra, Vi. 45 skins including Pulsefire Ezreal, Bloodlord Vladimir. Clean elo for season 3, no ranked games. contact me here or add me on : sefiuzan812 WTS: Acccount lvl 30 EU/WEST - 106 champions - 9 page of runes - 30 skin + 1 Legendary Hi guys! Im selling this account couse now im too close with other stuff/games. Last bit only 50€!!! I will answer to any question about my account and payments. Some info: - 892 Normals Wins and 736 Lost - The skin Legendary is Blood Lord Vladimir - Other skins are from : -Golden Alistar -Black bird Anivia -Frost Ashe -Vandal Brand -Loochness Chogath -Toxic Mundo -Spooky Gangplank -Jarvan 4...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.