WTT: WTT all my accounts for a FF14 account with beta

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV FFXIV Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FFXIV, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFXIV

FFXIV
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Like the title says i am willing to trade all my accounts for a FF14 arr account with beta access. 2 Guild wars 2 accounts -1. First account has lvl 80 char warrior, 50 hume mesmer, 30 hume thf, and 2 more lower lvls. Main character is fully equiped with magic find gear and high end exotic weapons and a few gold with a ton of stuff for sale in the Ah and has a handful of gems that were purchased. - 2. second account is one i bought for my wife to play with me on that has a lvl 60 guardian that she doesnt play anymore. nothing really special about this one accept both accounts are Digital Deluxe Edition accounts worth ($80) a piece. ($160) value Wow account with all expansions including the new Mop - account has a few mid lvl characters around the 40's nothing maxed though, only played it for about a month before i got sidetracked on another game lol worth ($60) value Steam account - Steam account has Arma 2 combined operations pack on it and the DayZ mod for anyone who likes zombie apocalyptic survival games. worth ($25) value Pm me if you are interested or have any questions regarding the accounts for trade, please only post if you are interested traders. I am only willing to go first if you are verified and have GOOD rep on this site only otherwise, if not, since i do have rep i expect you to start. Thank you for any interests - Sydiztik

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.