Selling WTT: WTS/LoL euw 80 champs 70 skins 2k rp!!! Hello...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT: WTS/LoL euw 80 champs 70 skins 2k rp!!! Hello i want to trade my LoL acc ITS EU WEST for WoW acc with at least dreadful dps monk!/warrior with corrupted ashbringer or with TRANSMOG set like swifty's / or pala with corrupted ashbringer. ! My lol acc is 30 lvl it has low rate for now its 1100 but its golden last season + it has 80 champions and 70 skins. Tons of rare skins legacy which are not more unobtainable and it has 2000 rp and like 6000 ip.For more info atentatora_97 i can show u acc via share screen + im not going first until u dont prove ur verified guy :P. WTT: WoW EU acc w/ 2 MoP accounts for EUW/EUNE LoL acc Hey, The BattleNet account has two MoP accounts on it, which you can use for boosting your alts or playing from 2 computers or just multiboxing if you want. But of course it needs you to buy 2 gamecards/month, so only do it if you really need to. The main account has one level 90 on it, a warlock with a very strong PvE gear (incl. Sha-Skin gloves), all LFR raids achievements are unlocked, the char has 7,4k achievement points. His PvE item level is 471 and I have two parts of the Honor PvP set, the chest is also socketed. Anyway, if you are interested I can send you the armory link for more details (like that he is Honored with Golden Lotus, he has 2,5k+ valor points, etc. :P). 7k gold on this char. Oh and the account has around 100 mounts (like 96). There is a level 85 druid, with an average gear and around 5k gold. Aaand there is a monk around level 56 with around 5k gold, will have to check that as i dont play him. Comment or PM for more info, I am looking for a LoL account :3 dida - - - Updated - - - Bump [SOLD] My Battlenet with D3 and SC2 for good LoL account. EUW. I would like to trade my battlenet account with Diablo 3 (few characters) and Starcraft 2. So I need lvl 30 LoL account on euw. For more information pm me. EUNE 15euro 74 champs many runes WTFFFF Im going to sell my League of Legends (LoL) accaunt cuz i stop playing...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.