WTT WoW for Wiccana gold/items - SOLD

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I am officially done with WoW and my brother-in-law and a few friends want to me to return to AoC so we can play together again. So, I would trade the following account to a nice amount of gold and/or sellable items on the Wiccana server. 1. lvl 80 male human DK with green proto drake 450 mining/160 JC with tons of high level patterns for when JC is maxxed, Mostly epic ToC DPS gear, and a decent set of tanking gear. Not much gold on hand right now after gemming/enchating my new tank gear. 2. lvl 73 male orc DK with quest gear and great profession skills levels. He also has 45+ charges of "sandbox tiger" (spectral tiger playground ride that others can ride on.) Around 200 gold 3. stripped lvl 62 male draenei hunter with high lvl enchanting. He also has the rare loot card vanity pet "bananas" and 45+ charges of "sandbox tiger" (spectral tiger playground ride that others can ride on.) 4. stripped lvl 60 male draenei shammy with high lvl JC 5. lvl 50 male Belf hunter with high lvl mining/skinning. Around 60 gold 6. lvl 30 male troll hunter that has over 9k gold Or, if you are nicely repped, I would consider trading for a good account with toons on a different server other than Wiccana. I will be on AIM all evening: plokoonjedi

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.