WTT WAR+EQ2 for Aion US (preferably working key rather than account)

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

WAR: 20 Swordmaster, 15 Witch Elf, 20 Knight of the Blazing Sun, 21 Marauder, 23 Archmage, 21 Disciple of Kaine & a bunch more characters, all decently geared and all with a good stock of gold. Level 20+ characters have their mounts. Pre-order account, so it has a special title and a special ring on all characters that are made. EQ2: All expansions enabled, 63 Shadow Knight & a bunch of level 10-15 characters. Shadow Knight has a TAX-FREE 5-room house. Both accounts are worth between 60 and 90 dollars depending on the website, so you could just sell them and make a profit; spamsite and spamsite offer the high-end values. I'm looking for an Aion (US) CD-Key, collector's edition, pre-order or regular, I don't care. An account is fine too, but I would much prefer a CD-Key so that the account doesn't risk being frozen or something. Both accounts will be yours, not just one. I can also set you up with the Direct2Drive download link for the WAR client, if it still works, which is slightly faster than using basic/free Fileplanet. Contact me through PM or through replying to this post.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.