WTT US WoW Cata Acct for p99 plat and/or acct

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by EQ, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ

EQ
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Looking for a 50+ p99 Everquest account or plat trades. I've quit WoW and am wanting more on p99...I don't particularly care what race/class the account is, though a 44+ druid would work if he was moderately equipped. So, here's the account: For TRADE or Sale - US Gnomeregan Horde Pally/Shaman Cataclysm account It has characters on: -----Gnomeregan Horde has an 85 pally that is 4.1 raid ready with 356 prot and holy gear sets in bag - Has very nice mounts bronze, red and rusted protos, a camel and sea horse plus racial mounts (remember, exalted!), achieves and so on. Max exalted with all horde races. Exalted with all Cata factions to 4.1 except Hellscream's Reach (revered). Seemed like a loved character. 525 alchemy 525 smithing. In a good guild and nobody knows me! -----Also on Gnomeregan is a 79 Shaman I have been working up. He has mail int BoA gear and weapon and over 80K on him. Mining/Eng skills in mid range and 525 Arch. -----Other low characters on other servers. With this account I can give you what I got. Secret question and login information. Not much else, though I can give you the email it is currently subscribed to since I tend to make emails for each account for security's sake. I purchased through a while ago with one year claim insurance and never had issues with original owner trying to reclaim account. The Cata account will have some game time on it but not much, Sept 5th or 6th. So, I also have a 60 Day game time card. I can give the digits to you, or add them to the account. PM or Post here or: AIM: godfetish also have google talk, , text, phone....

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.