WTT Undead Rogue RP-PvP realm EU, Fully epiced! for AoC

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

70 Undead Rogue - Defias Brotherhood EU- Horde - Fully Epiced PvE & PvP gear - Epic Flying - And much, much more! Rogue Including : - Kara PvE gear - Merc/Veng PvP gear - Epic Flying Mount - Rare enchant recipes in bank - All gear socketed + Enchanted - 2X Mongoose on both offhand and mainhand - Got also replaceable weapons (Fist-Weapon and S1 Sword offhand, which is very good if you are going to do hardcore Arena (With this extra weapon you can apply another poison on your target!) - Account active for another 5-6 MONTHS! - Character on RP-PvP realm so you can transfer it to EVERY EU server! If you want to know everything : mywowarmory/profile.php?id=6886 ---------------------------------------------------- I am the original owner of this account, I have also CD-Keys from both TBC and Normal-WoW. This account has no alts to speak off (Level 1-10 are the most) ---------------------------------------------------- Trading this for a level 80 AoC Class (No SOLDIERS)... Need to be on a PvP realm like my character. And Fury realm is preferred! Must be on a EU Server! ---------------------------------------------------- How to contact ? FIRST REPLY ON THIS THREAD BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR YOU WILL BE IGNORED. - : adamskater001@ - E-Mail : adamskater001@ - AIM : None yet, if high demand I'll make one

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.