Selling WTT: TERA account with level 24 Slayer and level...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT: TERA account with level 24 Slayer and level 11 Sorcerer with rare names for LoL RP I have a level 24 Slayer and level 11 Sorcerer, the account also has the following names reserved on Valley of Titans: Lul, Emotions, Stupid, Pve, Wth, Noun, Uber, and Pwned. In exchange for this account I am looking for LoL RP point cards, please post before contacting, my is caymanrasta. WTT Decked Wow Account for LOL Hey there guys today im looking to trade my wow account im looking for a lvl 30 League account with enough RP on it to do a name change as well as have a good amount of champs and skins The wow account comes with the following. 85 Hunter full pve/pvp set with 10k gold 85 Paladin full prot/ret/holy sets amani battle bear 85 Warrior has full Prot set and partial Pvp arms set 85 DK just normal items 77 warlock with full BOA set Account also has SC2 and Diablo 3 on the battle account. I am OO and will provide ID scan with trade Aim - Holcombe2011@ - xpliciit2012 ---------- Post added 05-30-2012 at 10:29 PM ---------- bump WTS: Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Sorry Wrong Section WTS: A 1year OLD LVL 30 ACCOUNT with 8 CHAMPS missing.70+ normal skins,2 limited edition. I am no longer interested playing League Of Legends anymore and this is my very 1st ORGINAL account. I don't think its necessary for me to post all champs and skins because there are really too many for me to really type them out. A little infos abt the account : Account : NA Missing : Caitlin, Galio, Karma, Lulu, Miss Fortune, Hermicar, Shen and Ziggs Skins : 2 unique skins you cant get anymore and 1 Legendary ( I have skins on almost all champs i owned ) ELO : 1k with only less then 15 games played RP : 1.5k ( just nice for you to change nick ) IP : 5k ++ and still going $500USD spent at least on this account buying champs,especially skins. I am asking for $160 FIXED, NON-#. Add me in /teamviewer and i'll log in to the account personally,video it for you to see whatever you want....

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.