WTT: SWTOR Account + extras for Tera/GW2 keys

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Account, 10/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Account

SWTOR Account
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I'm looking to trade my SW account for both Tera and Guild Wars 2 Standard Edition Keys. Both my toons are on the server US Shadowhand(Empire), I have a 50 marauder and 50 sorcerer, across both toons i have 1.5mil credits with some items on the ah, about 2 months gametime left. Marauder - full battlemaster gear minus 3 pieces, valor rank 62(battlemaster), 110% riding, full Columi gear minus mainhand, max profs. Sorcerer - full centurion/champion gear with some high orange/purple pieces from lvling, 100% riding, max profs(i think). Photo Album - Imgur names have been greyed out to prevent reporting. If you have more questions please feel free to pm me and i'll hopefully be able to get back to you soon to work everything out and for answers. Since this is also tied to my origin account it also has Dead Space 2 and Dragon Age Origins. Also unless you have high credibility i will not be the one to go first in the trade, i'm not an love you and don't want to throw everything i worked on away for nothing.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.