WTT RS Pure for WoW Toon LvL 80

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RS, 10/12/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RS

RS
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

I want to trade a RuneScape Pure combat level 58, with 73 range, 70 mage, 44 prayerm, and 90 fishing ( all other skills pretty well rounded ) It has a Dark Bow 40 D arrows, diamond bolts (E)X50, all of the basic arrows, Black Dragon hide armor ( the Range armor as in Black Dragonhide , there are a large amount of that gear. There is a large sum of all of the range gear you need to PK) 1k taned hides, lots of gems, glories, and rings of wealths, lots of emotes, has Halloween, and Christmas events done, its almost quest ready for Desert Treasure, has ALOT of runes, has Zammorak God Staff, and 2.1mil in cash ( GOLD ) ~~ This pure is PK ready~~ __Maxhit with Rune Cross bow is 49__ I'm wanting a level 80 Horde Toon that is decent geared, and is in the US server ( if it is EU tell me and we can chat about it ) Well I hope you like what your looking at, CONTACT me for further information on either or AIM ( i can use ventrilo if you would like ) Aim- j0kerjake2011 - Jokerjake9275@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.