[WTT] Powerleveling for Ingame goldz !

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3, 10/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3

Diablo 3
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey mates, So i'm pretty tired today cause yesterday we tested it with a friend on mine and it seems that we are ready, I'm glad to introduce to you my method of powerleveling: • We start level 1 and we go some zulle runs in normal til 25 • Then I kill diablo in normal • We go Kulle in nightmare til 50 • I kill diablo in nm • We go kulle in hell til 60 It is about 165 runs to go 60, The ones of you who already ran with me could have enjoy my speed so with that speed we're able to do from the level 1 to the level 60 in approximately 4-5 hours. (Food/Toilets/Whatever you want, breaks included), I'm a high dps wizzard fast as light So I think my friend will take a spot, so if there are some runners who need fast a new 60 character, here is the fastest way. I only take people who know the 3x method for the runs. I only take fast people, if you are too slow sorry but I will have to replace you. I don't want afk players. Don't think I'm like too strict, if you follow correctly my runs are very friendly. The payment is done upfront or we can split in several time if you really want to. Don't forget that you gain a lot of gold with all quests so at the end of the powerleveling you will got a new level 60 + ~1 million gold. So my price for 1-60 is set at 3 million ingame golds (so in fact only 2 thanks to the quests). Next run start at ~7 pm (5h22 here) best regardz

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.