WTT or WTS WoW 3 85's Paladin, Hunter, Warrior; for your rift account! (WTS for $200)

Discussion in 'Rift Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Rift, 10/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rift

Rift
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

1   0   0

I have 3 level 85's I'm willing to trade for a GEARED Rift Mage or Rogue. My WoW account has a 364 (PvP) iLevel Holy / Ret Paladin with full Vicious for both sets WITH a 360 iLevel (PvE) Holy set 4/5 T11. The second level 85 is a iLevel 365 (PvP) Hunter with FULL Vicious, (has no PvE gear). The third level 85 is a FRESH iLevel 354 Warrior with full Bloodthirsty with Vicious wep, and a small Tank set. The account also has various level 50+ alts with some BoE gear. The paladin has the 2 seater rocket mouth from recruit a friend and also has the "Defender of a Shattered World" tittle. Not much vanity on the account at all. Just looking for a fast and secure trade! ***WILL ALSO SELL ACCOUNT FOR $200 (#)*** ***IF YOU ARE NOT REPED YOU WILL GO FIRST*** ***IF YOU ARE NOT REPED YOU WILL GO FIRST*** ***IF YOU ARE NOT REPED YOU WILL GO FIRST*** ---------- Post added 07-10-2011 at 01:56 PM ---------- *** POST BEFORE CONTACTING *** AIM - Jakelong147258 ---------- Post added 07-10-2011 at 02:09 PM ---------- WoW account is a US account and looking for US accounts only

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.