[WTT] [NA] LvL 30 Account Lots of Champs Skins and Two Full Rune Pages!

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

What I have I have a level 30 League of Legends account that I am trading that has plenty of Champions, Skins and two FULL rune pages to satisfy anyone. I have been working on it for a while now but have since grown bored of it, I'm getting back into WoW and would like to see my League of Legends account go to someone who will take good care of it. Quick Info Summoner Level: 30 Champions Total: 49 Number of Skins: 15 Estimated worth in Riot Points: $250-$300 Pictures What I'm Looking For I'm looking mainly for anything WoW related, just make me an offer and we can try to work something out, I will however entertain all offers given and can possibly work something else out. Please keep in mind that with League of Legends account is estimated at about 250-300 US Dollars worth of Riot Points and has many hours put into leveling and farming for the runes and champions. Contact me through my AIM located in my Sig. Please Post Here Before Contacting! I will not respond unless I see that you have posted here first, I do not talk to people who don't have the time to inform me of who they are. I will be checking your history of trading and past posts to be sure I want to trade with you, so please be up front with me with NO BS! Thank you, and please don't be afraid to make an offer no matter how small, I would really like to see this account go to someone nice who will enjoy it as much as I have.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.