WTT: NA League of Legends account 60 + heroes 20+skins runes for all roles for 35Euro

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi I wish to trade my NA account for a 35 Euro RP card for my European account. My NA account has 63 Champions 20+ skins can't count em over 20 for sure and 1 legendary skin - Battlecast Prime Cho'gath. Once again the account is on NA and i have wasted over 35 euro on it and a crap load of time the account is ranked BRONZE for this season for those who care and that's about it. Add me in if i'm not online ill add you later - marto6269 By the way I'm new in this website if you're looking at rep or something like that haven't figured it out yet - - - Updated - - - I read the website's tips on selling and buying accounts I will not feed those lazy gamers 10 bucks so anyone can buy my account this is NOT a scam I am not trying to scam anybody you can even see i just added my location info i am Bulgarian I can even send you a copy for my ID card for that I am just selling my account because I don't have any friends to play with on the US server, all my friends play in the EU, I didn't think of that when I first started this account back 3 years or more ago I will provide you with Screenshots ANYTHING YOU WANT FROM ME YOU WILL GET. But I will not pay 10$ so i can get 35 I am losing money as it is I am selling cheap - - - Updated - - - Bump

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.