Selling WTT my Steam account with 104 games... I trade my...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT my Steam account with 104 games... I trade my Steam account with 104 games. I want 1 lol account with nice ELO and all champs and skins etc... my steam accoun is valued at more than 1000$USD and i want one nice LOL account. Please add me bellido89. Thx you can see my steam pictures . WTB: Need red card kat skin account!!!!!! im absolutly in love with this skin and wish to buy it. Let me know if your interested in selling so we can work out a deal. P.S. i want it asap. WTS: League of Legends Europe Level 30 Account with 1720 Elo The account has : 42 champions ( All 450 IP ; All 1350 IP ; 16 x 3150 IP ; 4 x 6300 IP ) 3 Full sets of runes as follows: Quintessences: 3x Attack Speed ; 3x Armor Penetration ; 3x Magic Penetration ; 3x Ability Power / Level. A total of 12.300 IP. Marks: 9x Attack speed ; 9x Armor Penetration; 9x Magic penetration. A total of 11.070 IP. Seals: 9x Dodge ; 9x Health Regen / Level ; 9x Critical chance. A total of 14.760 IP. Glyphs: 9x Cooldown / Level ; 9x Ability power / Level ; 9x Critical Chance ; 9x Magic Resistance / Level ; 9x Magic Resistance. A total of 14.760 IP. And 3 Rune Pages ( 2 Default + 1 Bought for 6300 IP ) Either add me to messenger at : black_hanz0@ or send me a message on this site. ---------- Post added 04-10-2011 at 10:06 AM ---------- Forgot to mention : Account is PERFECTLY clean. It has been played from only 1 computer from only 1 IP during its entire lifetime, it has NOT been shared with anybody, it has 926 ranked games + 300ish normal games and only a combined sum of 8 leaves through out its entire 1.250 games played, all of them occuring when server was unstable. It has NOT been banned / warned / flagged by an administrator for any given reason. WTS: League of Legends Referals! Selling LOL referals whisper me with ur offer the more u want the longer it will take to get them 3 people already who reached 200 refs and got the 10k RP ^^ ---------- Post added 05-22-2011 at 09:00 AM ----------...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.