WTT My Elyos EU Templar

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey guys, seeing how Aion got populated again I thought il go and give it a try a gain, thou my Templar got boring so im looking to trade. Aight then some info about the Account, its 2 years old, has all the rewards, the Templar has lots of good gear, all the nice stuff you can gather in 2 years. Has full Elite 50 PvP Gear +10, Eternal PvP GS +10, full Besh set, full Mira set, SW Chest and Pants, also has almost 300m Kinah, 70+ Plat Medals and about 300+k AP, just see the screens below. The Templar is on a Elyos EU Server, im looking for an EU Asmo to trade with, should be lvl 50-55 and should have good PvP Gear (similar to my Templar if possible), I would like to trade for a Ranger but on the other hand im not 100% sure so just pm me with whatever you got and maybe some in game screens. Just pm me if you wanna know anything else. Ich kann auch Deutsch sprechen wenns hilft. PvP is my Main Set, full Attack and Crit, Besh is my current Tank Set, full HP and Block, Mira is full Block, allows you to experiment as much as you want lol. I took the Collusseum Sword and Shield (cause the Collusseum stuff aint better than 50 Elite PvP) for a little more PvP defense, pretty good for PvE too

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.