Selling WTT Mage 6/6 epic, hf of sorcery and tank 4/6 both...

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT Mage 6/6 epic, hf of sorcery and tank 4/6 both with lot of weaps for tank with vorpal HELLO EVERYONE I wanna trade mine 2 characters for Warrior with vorpal sword, i gived up i runned KPL 412 times and no weapons so i decided i wanna trade my account for warrior with vorpal Trade must be done by or another messanger wanna see face of guy i got scammed for 11000 gold by chinesee guy luckily he is banned now, near here im attaching images of my character and info about them so lets go MAGE: Weapons: -heartforgers: Of sorcey (3000gold) of Water (for dueling 200-300gold) and Flame (to kill faster last dungeon bosses 70-120g) -cloaks: illusion cloak (for critical chance) flame resistance (for dueling mages) and all blues from dungeon ITEMS FOR SOULS: Magic Excited Ring , And monk neckle, -2x swamp eye 6/6 epic gear 226 gold and 100 runes on mage he have almost completed water gear for very good duelling TANK: Tank have just lot of good weapons he have no much dungeon stuff he have : reinforced skeleton (epic one handed sword crafted) epi big sword (crafted) both of them cost 800gold per one so 1600 i paid for weapons he have farmed 2 trinkets form ET 4x4 boss (barstikar honor and this another to increase critical chance) he have black lotus dagger and floating cloud stick, also fername blade of offence. he have 59 souls and 26 gold, 0 runes. 4/6 both epic gear and he have 2 ersitar essences in bag to make shoulders also 3 symbol of champion for making epic trinket WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR ?: here are my facebook profile link so u can message: facebook/majchermichal phone number (from poland) +48 725-507-714 IMAGES: 1. pl.image-share/ipng-101-223.html 2. pl.image-share/ipng-101-224.html 3. pl.image-share/ipng-101-225.html 4. pl.image-share/ipng-101-226.html 5. pl.image-share/ipng-101-227.html 6. pl.image-share/ipng-101-228.html JUST TANK WITH VORPAL WOULD BE COOL IF HE WILL BE HUMAN OR UNDEAD OR ELF WTS 1 account Mage lvl 60, Warrior...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.