[WTT] LoL :( :(

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

ok i know this ant a site where u come try make people feel bad for u. I know many people have high level accounts and stuff cause they play often and stuff. But im looking for an LoL acc nothing special it dont even got to be level 30 my level 17 acc was banned and hacked so im looking for a new acc i have wow private server accs a retail wow acc and other game accounts please some one help me i know im new to site and people may not trust me. But im asking as nicely as i can for your guyses help so if u guys can come up with somethin to help me out or want to talk to me you can reach me by Skype,Yahoo,LoL, or message me on this site. thank you all for those who read this sorry was so long of a message and wasted those who dont want to helps time have a nice day. ---------- Post added 12-23-2011 at 05:41 AM ---------- Originally Posted by zoie55777 ok i know this ant a site where u come try make people feel bad for u. I know many people have high level accounts and stuff cause they play often and stuff. But im looking for an LoL acc nothing special it dont even got to be level 30 my level 17 acc was banned and hacked so im looking for a new acc i have wow private server accs a retail wow acc and other game accounts please some one help me i know im new to site and people may not trust me. But im asking as nicely as i can for your guyses help so if u guys can come up with somethin to help me out or want to talk to me you can reach me by Skype,Yahoo,LoL, or message me on this site. thank you all for those who read this sorry was so long of a message and wasted those who dont want to helps time have a nice day. Skype:roddy55777 Yahoo: roddy_sanders .: you allready know it

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.