[WTT] Level 30 League of Legends Account Skins/Full Runes Pages for US WoW Faction Change!

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Level 30 League of Legends Account Skins/Full Rune Pages for US WoW Faction Change! Hello, today I am trading my level 30 League of Legends account for a World of Warcraft faction change which is a total of $30.00. I have traded this account only ONCE before for the same thing I am today, but the person I originally traded with retracted their purchase of a faction change ending in me having to pay for it in order to unlock my WoW account. For this reason I will ONLY trade with veteran traders or TrustWho Verified Users. I am currently in need of a faction transfer for one of my characters so that I may level with a friend on the opposite faction, and I do not wish to play League of Legends anymore. I have dozens of skins too many to list here and have FULL rune pages for every character archetype, that is AP, Physical and Tanking runes. I do not currently have League of Legends installed and would rather not install it so I can only tell you which skins or Champions I have from memory because I do have a lot around 20 something or more skins and almost all of the Champions. Any questions or offers please post here first then feel free to contact me VIA Aim at Spiderz1986 Thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.