WTT: High level War Thunder account for a good EVE char

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts For Sale' started by EVE, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EVE

EVE
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Getting a bit bored of War Thunder now and would like to get back into EVE. The account up for offer has ALL non-premium airplanes currently in game and around 5 premium ones as well. The acc has very good stats and around 10 million lions in the bank. Looking for a decent EVE char (something PVP/PVE focused) in return. Feel free to make an offer here or send me a PM. - - - Updated - - - Just thought that I should add some additional information here regarding the account. The account itself is level 81 right now with the nation levels as follows: USA 20 Germany 20 USSR 20 Britain 20 Japan 18 (they only have airplanes up to level 17 right now) The account has access to all researchable planes right now in addition to a few gift airplanes (AC 26 and Tu 2) the latter of which cannot be obtained any more. Have around 40 million free xp available for converting as well (will be useful when they introduce ground units)! This is a superb account for anyone interested in jumping in the game as you will have all airplanes unlocked already and enough money saved up to be able to buy the next set of planes that will be introduced in the next big patch! Also have a GW2 acc with a level 80 in full exotics that I am willing to trade.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.