WTT: Great MoP WoW account for LoL Account!

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey guys, I'm currently looking to trade my WoW Account for a LoL Account. What my WoW Account includes are as follows. Level 90 Hunter. Contains Near enough full malevolent (Next week the new season comes, meaning you can easily get the remaining 4/5 pieces and have the best possible gear throughout the season.) Level 90 Paladin. Contains only MoP Leveling gear. (Again, since it is the new season next week, you can easily get the new gear and have best possible gear throughout the season) Level 88 Priest. Contains only MoP Leveling gear. (You could level this little guy to 90 and get geared for the new season if you like priests) Hunter has maxed Herbalism. and Mining. (600 Mining/600 Herb). Paladin has maxed Jewelcrafting and Inscription. (610 Jewelcrafting/600 Inscription). Few thousand gold between the characters. Account has full plate Herlooms. What i am looking for is a LoL Account/Riot Points. Sufficient amount of RP. Prefer EU West. I can accept non-30 accounts if the RP/Skin/Champion make up for it. No previous bans must be on the account. Feel free to add me on , sean.callander1 No scammers. I can smell you from 500 miles away. Thank you. - - - Updated - - - I am also trading for Riot Points. - sean.callander1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.