WTT> GamezAion ACCT NA

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

ok i am selling a lvl 55 Glad with +15 Anuhart Glad Plate w/full Crit +15 and remod to Ice Black, it has 12bil on it and a +15 Archon Brigde General's Spear Armfused with Mastauris Spear w/Full +5 Attk. i will Also Add In a Soul Of The Ultimate Nation Acct w/ 102 DDK Full +10-+12 Divine BODB parts and Pure Revenge +11 Divine Cloryivont Spear w/ Ether Discharger and a Perm War Horse and Cherry Dragon/ also with that acct comes a Lvl 59 Full Circle (no Equips) lvl 22 Hybrid Ele/lv 30 Defender and Odds and Ends Craft Materials in Storage its also apart of a Top Guild on Triumph Server. All Info Will Be Given to Change Pw and Security Questions For Both Accounts. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What I am looking for in exchange is a 2nd LT Combat Arms Acct w/ atleast Bronze Grade(for entering Black Market) and 3 Perm Guns and a Name Change and KDR of 1.2-1.5 If Interested please leave Offers/Bid Below Or PM me On here Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.