WTT For AO account 220+

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

I am looking for an Omni RK 1 account with a 220+ geared toon. Doc, Enf, Soldier preferred however open to offers. Offering: EverQuest 2 I have 5 Everquest 2 accounts lvl 90 toons maxed or nearly maxed AA skills in basic gear. The classes I have are: (one toon per account) Inquisitor Defiler Troubador Coercer Warlock Willing to trade up to all 5 accounts for the right AO account. I am the OO and only user of these accounts. All toons are on the same server. Rift 1 Rift account with 2 lvl 50 toons, as well as lvl 30 Mage 1 Warrior with 4 roles. T2 + gear. 4 pc crafted set. Rare Mount and more. 1 Rogue with 4 roles T1 gear 90% mount and more. 1 Mage lvl 30 or so avg gear. All toons are currently on a pvp server and have a good rep. I am OO of this account and only user. I am bored with above games and would like to return back to AO looking for a nice 2nd account. Please have rep and post first prior to contacting me with offers. Thank you,--== RK2 Credits ==-- 35usd / bil

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.