Selling Wtt eu or us leave ill add and we can talkon WTT...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Wtt eu or us leave ill add and we can talkon WTT EU FOR US WTS LvL 30 Acc, 10 elo below Silver, All champs but 8, have 12 skins, ton of t3 runes If interested let me know, LoL takes up too much time now that school is starting back up - - - Updated - - - It is NA too, sorry forgot to post. WTT: /WTS LoL account LvL 30 Only missing 11 Champs Lots of runes REPPED Hello im looking to trade or Sell my LOL account i never play it and ide rather give it to someone who will play it. The account has Most of all the champs im only missing 11 champs has A lot of runes also too many to list just let me know if your interested and BE REPPED POST HERE BFOR CONTACTING BE REPPED POST HERE BFOR CONTACTING BE REPPED POST HERE BFOR CONTACTING BE REPPED POST HERE BFOR CONTACTING Looking for 1.9k+ elo EUW Acc Dont care about skins/champs. WTS: Selling Account 236x+ elo, 20+ skins LEAGUE OF LEGENDS Selling my account, missing around 25+ champs, got alot of runes, Add me on temuulen112 or me at temuulen_800@yahoo 93/101 champs. LVL 30. K/D pic included. Looking for a geared wow account, or will trade for a Guild Wars 2 Preorder. Also looking for nice EVE Online account. Vanity for wow accounts is a plus. Rare mounts, gold etc. Aim is in sig. Please post and be repped. WTS: Elo boosting, coaching, duo-queues, poweleveling, all safe cheap and fast:) Hey guys, Im a 2.1k east player,and along with my 2k friend we do elo jobs. So far we done 10 accounts successfully,we also have a few screenshots to show it, At the moment we have been boosting people to gold(1600), and 100 elo usualy takes around 1-2 days. Price is 10 euros per 100 elo and we ONLY accept paysafes at the moment and only boost on EU servers. This is because we are skin hunters so we want RP xD. If u have a friend thats around your elo you can get a big #. Coaching and duo queue price is #. Also we can do powerleveling of accounts, meaning playing on your smurf accounts to level them up...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.