Selling WTT: EQ1 WoW ACC for EQ1 Account Hello EGS, I wish...

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell EQ Account' started by EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell

EQ Accounts - Buy and Sell
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT: EQ1 WoW ACC for EQ1 Account Hello EGS, I wish to trade my 85 gnome mage for an everquest account. The EQ account must have atleast one month of playtime on it and all expansions. That is all that I require. Ok now to the mage. He has full pvp gear with 3715 resilience. 310% flying mount, 375 mining and tailoring. His pve gear is around ilvl 346, it is decent enough to start raiding with (hit capped). Also 525 Archaelogy. There is also a 73 human holy paladin with full rest and 280% flying mount. PM me with legit offers. Thanks, Brandon WTT: WoW for EQ Hello everyone I am looking to get back into EverQuest after yet another failed test run of WoW. I'd prefer a level 90 character (doesn't matter if gear is elite-raid-quality). Firiona Vie server preferred, but again I am open to others. Class isn't a HUGE issue (but we can talk about that later.) My account that I have to trade: WoW Cataclysm 85 Priest ( armoryx/id.php?id=154 ) [professions are alch / herb both at 525] 71 Death Knight I am original owner, and have the address/sq&a. There is just under a month left active on the account (it auto-renewed like the 4th or 5th of August I believe.) Has dual-spec (Shadow was for leveling, raid as holy) Started the T11 gear, it should be a very quick grab for you. Can do all the raids up to firelands, iLvl of 350 (which can be easily raised by replacing a few key pieces - check the armory link). Completed the elixir/flask mastery for alch so you can get more flasks when you make something from either of those recipe trees. Has all the flying/mount skills, and the Rusted Proto Drake from Ulduar 10man achievements. Any other questions feel free to ask. WTS: EQ2 Nagafen - UBER 90 Inq/Illy/Bruiser/SK 70 Ranger 40 Warden Hello everyone and thank you for reading, Unfortunately for me I have to give up EQ2 and my wonderful account because I no longer have the time to play. Fortunately for you, that means you get all of the benefits of my multiple years of...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.