Selling WTT: Diablo 3 Beta Key for Battlefield 3 I have...

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/22/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo 3 Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT: Diablo 3 Beta Key for Battlefield 3 I have one beta key to give away, willing to trade it for Battlefield 3. Method: Would like the game to be gifted via Origin. Wts 4 battle net accounts with diablo 3 beta Hello i have for sell accounts of diablo iii with beta activated, i send screnshot so you can see its not fake or scam, payment only via bank transfer,55€ MP or Post here Wts d3 account selling an account with d3 beta, USD55. paypal verified only. Already rented it to users on this forum. I'm looking to get rid of it. a.alarrarte@ for more info, can provide many details for proof. Patch 15 coming today/tomorrow WTS: Diablo 3 Beta Key ( key or with SC2 account ) Hello there, I just won a beta key for Diablo 3, but already received one from Blizzard. The key was won here a few minutes ago. I didn't use the key so far. I also have a Battle Account with Starcraft 2 EU, so if you want to I could use the key on this account and sell you it as well. Price: $80 / 60€ for the key. $105 / 80€ for the key + SC2 EU account. Paypal would be preferred. If you're interested, send me a private message, where we can decide on how to communicate. ( Or make me an offer ) WTS: Wts d3 beta acc 60 usd WTS D3 BETA ACC 60 USD. Acc rented until saturday. paypal verified only. a.larrarte@ for more details WTS: diablo 3 acc+ 2 wow catac acc.+ wcIII I want to sell my battle account which includes 1 diablo 3 beta, 2 wow cataclysm acc and warcraft3 reign of chaos for 100$ via paypal. i am also available for negotiations. WTS: Diablo 3 Beta Key Code for 75$ only!!! I am selling one key code for diablo 3 beta for 75$ only.Send me PM [SOLD] Beta Account $60 Selling account with Diablo 3 beta $60 paypal gift Sending screenshot as proof and giving you all details including email after payment. Im willing to go first if you are verified. The account doesn't have battletag yet so you can use your own nickname. PM me or (msn): yaveo_yamato@ ---------- Post added...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.