Selling WTT Diablo 3 Beta account or Dota 2 steam account...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT Diablo 3 Beta account or Dota 2 steam account for GW2 Beta Invitation Message me here or on . - swayzlol WTB: Gw2 Want to buy GW2 beta key. I'm ready to pay 65$ Pm me you're email adress or so we can talk. Paying with paypal. WTB: Guild Wars 2 BETA Account Just what the title says, I'm interested in buying a Guild Wars 2 BETA account for the uping event. I'm not looking to pay a small fortune, simply because in April if you pre-order any version of the game you have total access to all of the uping beta events regardless. I would be willing to pay any where from $20-$30, or if you'd like I have an older LoL account (Only level 5, but it's got Corki and UFO Corki skin unlocked from being in the beta.) I've got a few other things I might be willing to trade, including a $10-$20 dollar Riot Points card to redeem online. Let me know. WTT: Have a D3 account to trade for a GW2 beta acces Hi all I've got one D3 beta account for trade.( i win two keys : on a Fs and on CVG) i'm looking for a GW2 one or another method are ok. (my english can be bad ) Best regards Moon WTB Guild Wars 2 Beta Account I will pay 45$ for it. I need a video to prove that you own a beta invite. (Preferably a video with fraps, or multiple screenshots). You have to show me your email list where it is visible the guild wars beta invite and then you click on it. You have to be verified on paypal. PM me if you are interested. WTT: GW 2 beta invite/account for BF3 acc Title says it all. PM/post here if interested. WTB: Guild Wars 2 beta(repped sellers only) Looking for a guild wars 2 beta, for the one that just got sent invites out to, only interested in offers from trusted/repped sellers wtb guild wars 2 beta $50 usd via paypal. Aim = forster93. proof needed before purchasing. WTS: GW2 Beta invite Post here first!! Post here first!! Post here first!! I just received a GW2 beta invite and am looking to sell it or trade for SWTOR accounts. Contact me with offers. Post here...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.