Selling WTT: Bnet with WoW+D3 for lvl 30 account EU only...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/10/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT: Bnet with WoW+D3 for lvl 30 account EU only The more skins you have the better, the more champs the better etc. etc WTT: Steam acc with dota 2 for lol eu-west account Hey Im looking to trade one of my steam account, that has dota 2 on it. Okey I will tell u about my account. steam 1: dota 2 css collection (vac banned) 1.6 and messiah wich is not banned ofc. account from 06, 11 mille digni I think. Steam 2: dota 2 and orange box. account from 07 or 08 dont remeber. What Im looking for is another lol account eu-west, lvl 30. If u have an account then pm me. And I will send u my and we will talk! WTS League acc. 78 skins 94 champions 8k ip!! 10 runepages! Looking for 200 OBO going to try to sell tonight or early tmr : dalade League of Legends ELO SERVICE / BOOST Fast/Reliable/Fair Price up to 2200 ELO Hello League Of Legends Summoner! I am Kaj and I am playing League of Legends since the Beta days back in 2009. My maximum Elo is 2,411 on the EU-West Server. Me and 2 friends of mine recently decided to give other players the opportunity to get the rewards of playing at a higher elo (and ofc we want some extra pocket money). Why would I want a higher elo? There are many advantages of having a higher Elo, i will just list some of them: - You learn faster: The constant challenge of facing high skilled players forces you to adjust to their playstyle and play better - Less Rage: People with higher Elos have a better attitude towards the game and rage less. You will have more fun in your games! - The Prestige: People will more likely play with you because they see your elo. You can easily find teams in the ingame chatrooms and smile at your friends who cant get out of the so called Elo Hell. - The Rewards: At the end of each season, all League of Legends players are rewarded by their elo with special Skins, Trims etc. Dont miss those rewards! How does your service work? To cut it down to one sentence: We will play tryhard with your account until we...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.