WTT AoC Account for Bria Credits/Items!

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I'm looking to trade my old Age of Conan account for credits or rare items on the server Bria. The Age of Conan account contains: · 47 Cimmerian Ranger · 3g 87s · 2 Mounts · 28 Blues BoE in Bank and BoP Usable lvl 45+ · In a Guild with 300+ Members · Medium Load Server Gwahlur PVP · Bunch of Resources · Huge Guild City · 13 Conqueror · 13 Guardian · Playable Time on Account What I Want: · A Nice Offer of Credits · A Nice Offer of Rare Items · Both · ON THE SERVER BRIA Since Age of Conan accounts have two passwords, one to log into the game and one to log into the account management(email change also does not require a confirmation email), during the first transaction I will provide you with the Account Name and Password for logging INGAME, there you can log in and check the character. Then, while simultaneously logged in SWG and AoC, you will trade me the credits/items. That way if you expect anything wrong you can just delete all my characters, but I promise a smooth trade. Then lastly, I will provide the password for the account management page at register.ageofconan. I hope to talk to you soon! My AIM: Viscurator My : Kurren@live My SWG IGN: Tilarr Tetra

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.