[WTT] Amazon.com/.co.uk/.de/.ca gift cards for sale!

Discussion in 'Currency Exchange - Buy Sell Trade' started by Exploring, 5/19/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exploring

Exploring
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I am selling all sorts of AGCs, mainly .com though in $50 denominations.

I've got these through bulk #, users paying me via Gyft/PayPal digital gifts etc for services I run etc and want to get rid of them all.

Proof:
    https://gyazo.com/8a6f597c900f7117ef9033b34258cd58

Price and payment method:

% will vary on how much you buy, whether you repeat a purchase and what payment method you are.
    Will mainly be around 70-80% though.

BTC (best method)
    Skrill
    PayPal MAY be accepted from VERY trusted users but I am still sceptical about it.

*I DO NOT SELL LOW AMOUNTS LIKE $5.

T.o.S:

You must go first unless you are extremely trusted or have a MM/Staff escrow the deal.
    I WILL redeem this on any account of your choice, I don't have time for people to give me bullshit about it not working, you can make a spare account and transfer it, or just use Prime gifts.
    There is no refunds once you've bought the Amazon Gift Card.
    You are held liable if there's any account closure, e.g. if you use a VCC with $0 and try an order from Amazon you'll get an email from them. I am no way held responsible for your stupidity.
    If you charge back/dispute any payment, I will make a scam report and send off a report to your local authorities.
    ID MAY be required when using PayPal.
    I can deny a trade from any user I wish.

Contact info:
    Skype = Live:ExploringMPGH

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.